Fill Online ds 11 form 2016-2021
What is Form DS-11?
Form DS-11 is a document you cannot avoid in your life. It is the Application for a U.S. Passport. Your passport is your ticket too everywhere. You cannot take any step without it. That is why you must file this application to become a full citizen of the United States. Every individual must complete this form.
You are eligible to receive a passport if you approached a full legal age and haven’t had a passport before. If you changed the name or got married, you must also complete this form. You may download, print and fill in manually or use an online application. The application is fee-based. You pay more for faster processing.
What is Form DS-11 for?
If you need to receive a first-time passport, renew the one that was lost, stolen or damaged, or request a new document because of the expiration, you must submit this application. This form must be filed without your signature. You sign the application only after it is approved. Remember that a passport is the most important document. Pay attention to fill in the application properly and do not make mistakes.
When is Form DS-11 Due?
The expiration date of the currently available application is August 31st, 2019.
Is the Application Accompanied by Other Documents?
When you have completed the Application for a U.S. Passport, prepare some other documents. They are the proof of the United States citizenship, confirmation of the fee paid (check), proof of identity and recent color photograph.
How do I Fill in the Application for a U.S. Passport?
As far as a passport will accompany you all your life, the application must be completed without mistakes. An invalid passport may cause many troubles. The following information must be included in the application:
name (last, first and middle);
social security number;
date and place of birth;
your previous names;
After you complete this part on the first page, proceed with filling in the second page. You must provide some personal information about your parents, spouse (if you are married), your eye color, height, hair color. Get ready to describe your travel plans if you have any. Provide your permanent address and indicate additional telephone number.
How to fill out a DS-11 application form online:
- Type ds11.pdffiller.com in your web browser address bar.
- Click (tap) the form preview or the orange Fill Online button to open your document in the editor. If needed, read the instructions on pages 1-4.
- Start filling out the necessary fields, i.e. your full name, sex, date and place of birth, personal and contact details.
- Indicate whether you’re applying for the U.S. Passport Card or Book.
- In case you’re applying for a book, specify whether it should be large or regular (depending on how frequently you travel).
- On the page two, indicate your parents’ details, your marital status, occupation, physical parameters (height, hair and eye color, etc.).
- Specify an emergency contact. Specify whether you’ve been issued a U.S. passport before.
- Revise your application and correct mistakes, if any.
- Sign your DS-11, then click Done.
Where do I Send the Application for a U.S. Passport?
You must send your application to the regional agency or passport acceptance facility.